Next Steps is a group exercise programme for people who have finished their main cancer treatments
The group exercise sessions run for one hour per week for 10 weeks and are specifically designed to help people affected by cancer.
Once approved, we'll send you a Pink Ribbon™ Card, which can be used for your group exercise sessions.
Group exercise sessions are scheduled once the class is fully booked. To find out when the next class is starting, contact your chosen clinic.
Group exercise sessions
The programme aims to:
- Improve strength and mobility
- Increase energy levels
- Strengthen core muscles and improve posture
- Reclaim body confidence and control
- Reduce treatment-related side effects
- Improve stamina and fitness
- Improve breathing and reduce stress
- Help you integrate regular exercise into your life
- Allow you to laugh, relax and have fun
- Connect with other people on a similar journey to you
How do I apply?
Group exercise sessions – am I eligible?
You'll be given preference if you've completed four sessions of physio for recovery, and have been recommended by your PINC physiotherapist to complete Next Steps as a follow-on rehabilitation programme.
Please note, there is no surcharge for the Next Steps programme.